Like so many things, COVID-19 has impacted how we are organizing our holiday donations this year. Our staff are working remote and the vast majority of our services are virtual which creates new challenges for gathering wish lists and donations as well as distributing them back to clients.
For this reason, we've decided not to collect specific wish lists for our clients but rather, general information including family size and ages of children. We are also asking donors to consider donating gift cards to these families to allow them to shop for the specific gifts for their children. We understand the desire to buy families specific gifts but we ask to keep these to a minimum.
COVID-19 has created many barriers for our annual fundraisers in which many of our large fundraisers were canceled. For this reason, we are asking donors to consider making a general donation to our agency so we can continue the important work that we do all year long.
Here is a list of things we need:
- Online cash donations: https://voicesofhopelincoln.networkforgood.com/projects/95612-voices-of-hope; by check: Voices of Hope, 2545 N St., Lincoln, NE 68510.
- $10 - $25 gas gift cards (Casey's, U-Stop, EZ Go, etc.)
- $10 - $100 grocery gift cards (HyVee, Super Saver, etc.)
- $10 - $100 general shopping (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- $10 - $25 food gift cards (McDonalds, Burger King, etc.)
- $25 - $50 Amazon gift cards
- $25 - $100 Visa gift cards
- Pre-paid phones/minutes
- Hygiene product gift sets (Axe gift sets, etc.)
- Self-care items for moms (blankets, slippers, facial care kits, etc.)
Thank you for thinking of us and let me know if you have any questions.