Voices of Hope is now accepting in-kind donations by appointment. Those interested in donating new items can contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are NOT accepting clothes, furniture or used linens.
Here is a list of our needs:
- Gift cards for gas, phone, utilities, food (grocery stores), clothing, and children’s activities.
- NEW, unopened toiletry items: Shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, lotion, feminine hygiene items, ethnic hair products especially for African-American hair.
- Diapers (all sizes), wipes, training pants.
- NEW sheets, blankets, throws, baby blankets, crib sheets, pillows.
- Household items: Laundry detergent, dishes, pots/pans, dish clothes, dish soap, Kleenex, toilet paper, towels, cleaning products, sponges, broom, dustpan, mop, buckets.
- School supplies: scissors, glue, erasers, markers, pencils, colors, paper, back packs.
- Travel kits for victims fleeing danger, such as non-perishable snacks, wet wipes, tissues, quiet activities for children, first aid kits, flashlights.